Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thinking of You

One of my favs!
I just loved making this card...and loven sharing with you.

Products used:-
#108630 Naturals Ivory A4 card stock
#106576 Old Olive A4 card stock
#126953 Old Olive Ink
#119804 Wonder Crayons
#124117 Dazzling Details
#127562 Distressing Tool
#104430 Dimensionals
#117191 Bird Builder
Stamps-
#129582 Hopeful Thoughts-c
#122752 Language of Friendship-c




Skills used to make this card:-
3d - shadow inking - distressing- water coloring - masking


I hope you enjoyed your visit today.
If you would like to come to play and learn, leave a coment or make contact to make a card appiontment with me.
Inky fingers love , Susan

9 comments:

  1. Hallo Susan!
    This is really cute. Love it! Dat is echt mooi!Geweldig Idee! Dit is iets wat ik zou ook eens te proberen! Bedankt voor de show van
    Groeten
    Delesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card showed up when I checked Pinterest, so I had to leave you a comment! You know I LOVE your style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful creation. I'm a huge fan of anything with birds. love the stamping off, I always forget about that technique.

    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't this a stamp set from SU as thoughts and prayers, not hopeful thoughts?
    such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful stamping techniques! Amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the details on how to make the lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Sussi. I love your style.. I’m more of a newbie but have collected for years and have a nice craft room. Have watched 100s of YouTube videos and done a few cards,. I love making them but I work a full time job interpreting for the Deaf but would love soon to have a class with you.. thanks hugs...Sheryl

    ReplyDelete