Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Boys

STAMPIN' UP with CRUMB CAKE  paper #119711 and GESSO

  

"My Boys", A sketch taken from the nearest scrap store in Carins. They do a challenge every month.

The boys are my sisters children, Edward and Ethan. I wanted to leave a bit of me when I left, and of course such little adorable monkeys they are.....just love them to bits. I sure am going to miss playing dinosaurs  bad man and getting all the latest info explained top me.....I won't be missing the Macky's ice cream that I got addicted too!

The paper I  used is brought out through Stampin up...my new project...hahaha


I have tried something new here. Using the basics....card stock. design paper and gesso. The back ground is made with masks and gesso, using the bingo and the ink splatter design. Circles punched out of design paper done the same as the back ground. The numbers are fancy cut from the design paper and flowers cut with dies. Below are a few more close ups to enjoy.





                        I hope you have enjoyed one of my first LO's using "STAMP'IN UP" products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment